Monday, November 26, 2007

I don't know whats going wrong ! I am the kind of person who is always at the front when it comes to getting the work done. But now, I don't know why I find it really hard to actually stay on and do PIP....... its because of one person. I don't know why it is like that, I have not even done anything. By anything I mean that I didnt give Ritwik any kind of trouble. It was just that he happened to be working on the filter and I started working on the filter after I got to know that ADC was no longer needed.
It is sad when I see those guys working in a group who are actually not suited to work in a team.

I am in a dilemma now....... I would love to do PIP provided one of the two things happen: one, either the biomed guys are made to separate out and form different groups or I change my group to eric's group. That group is where I feel I will be comfortable. Although, this time I will take full responsiblity for what I am doing (its not that I was irresponsible till now!... all i mean here is that I know those guys work well in a team unlike ritwik who is kinda selfish in that respect!)

Also, I know I am not a super brain..... or someone who knows a lot but I can definitely do things and get the work done provided my group is supportive and I get regular feedback and help when I need it. I do not expect this to be fully true in the new group but even if half of it is avhieved, I think it will be pretty good. Seriously, I can say one thing, I have not been able to gain too much out of the PIP experience and I seriously think I should do something about it. Else, it will be me who will suffer. Last resort, shift to traditional...

In our group, people end up wasting too much time. Way above average and way more than perhaps anyone else in the entire programme.

I dont feel good when I have to take unnecessary tension such as like the one above. Even I pay equivalent, in fact more then why not get the worth out of it !

I pray to God that either I get Eric's group or let me just switch to traditional. I hope to do well in it. I will try my best.

No comments: